- About: This American-Made sign is 6x8x1.5 inches. It is about a military son who proudly serves or served for the United States Military. This sign reads “I Have A Hero I Call Him My Son.”
- Gift Ideas: A wood gift sign designed for a military mom and military dad who’s son proudly serves. Makes a great gift for any holiday or occasion. Best Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, Basic Training Graduation, and Advanced Individualized Training (AIT) graduation gift.
- Home Accent: This wooden shelf or wall decor sign is the perfect sign that will brighten up any room in a military mom and dad’s house. This sign has a neutral color palette that fits into many home decor styles and themes. Sentiment: Every time someone sees this sign about your military son, it will be a great reminder of the endless love you have for your son.
- Material: Our signs are sourced from high quality wood, which gives our customers a durable, long-lasting home decor sign they can appreciate over the years. Our manufacturing process consists of using state-of-the-art UV Printers that instantly dries the ink onto each sign once the printing process has completed. Signs are designed & produced in Delaware – Made in USA.
- Handmade: Our wood decor signs are handmade with care by American workers. Color & texture may vary slightly due to the nature of our products. Thank You for supporting our small business!